Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 6on6 FG vs. T32 Nights (Feb 8th and Feb. 15th)

6on6 FG vs. T32 Nights (Feb 8th and Feb. 15th) 11 years 2 months ago #505

• fuegerstef
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Double post for special reason. :)

Thanks for joining and making it a nice evening with nice matches. It was highly enjoyable and some FGers and WJGers suggested that it should take place more often (maybe more losely).

Really looking forward to the TAM night next friday. :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6on6 FG vs. T32 Nights (Feb 8th and Feb. 15th) 11 years 2 months ago #506

• Trekker
Thanks for your engagement fueg.
It was very enjoyable, even if we lost almost every match. But T32 is well known for their "hot" players. As I could see, T32 players had a higher thawing rate but nevermind. ;)
We really should repeat such matches. o/

Trekker

6on6 FG vs. T32 Nights (Feb 8th and Feb. 15th) 11 years 2 months ago #507

• fuegerstef
  • Senior Boarder
You won the first match.

And I remember complaining that the FG players had more thaws than than the T32 players in that match who are used to Freon. :)

I also think that FG has the better survival instincts.

The server setup (click when ready, player auto balance etc) was abit sloppy because it still runs on the old Titan backend, which somehow wouldn't work as intended in the new environment.

Yes, more matches like this should take place. Maybe not with fixed special dates but a bit more loosely with a weekly time where people know that they can join for cross community matches.
BTW, I didn't know if you still were there. But people from both communities suggested a cross community ONS night too, last night.

As for Freon: The WJG server is always open and usually populated around 22:00 CET every night. And WJG knows the TAM server adress and the time it is populated too.
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by fuegerstef.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.020 seconds
Copyright 2024 6on6 FG vs. T32 Nights (Feb 8th and Feb. 15th) (2/2) - Fair-Gamers Forum - Fair-Gamers Community - Play Fair & Have Fun !.
Joomla Templates by Wordpress themes free