Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating !

Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating ! 11 years 3 weeks ago #613

• Roc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
As the "Neuestes Mitglied", I would like to join in the FG's team.

Here is my CV : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/14/1365011645-ut.jpg

Please forgive me for my baaaad english cause for those who saw me last night, they know that I'm a french guy who can't speak english very well :3
And that's why I won't say anything else for this time, cause it tooks me something like 10 minutes to read this.

Thanks, love you all o/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating ! 11 years 3 weeks ago #616

• Trekker
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello and welcome Roc!

Nice idea with your CV but imo it must be a fake: 10:9 against an empty blue team? :D
Anyway, I am just kidding.
I would be very glad if you could get your xfire running. So we can send you an invite.

I personally have been playing UT since the release. First I played in a famous Onslaught clan. When the Fair-Gamers community was founded, I joined and until now, I have been playing there. So it is very nice to meet some new people. I hope that we can count on you and maybe you will become a regular player in Fair-Gamers.

Best regards

Trekker

PS: The time I invest in creating my keybind "Manges Mes Boules" was not in vain. ;)

Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating ! 11 years 3 weeks ago #617

• OldSchool
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi Roc!

Welcome to FG! It was a pleasure to play with you last night.
And never mind your english skills. No one here is an english high skiller :P .
When we are talking to much german on TS, just remember us to switch to english, so you can understand (and Unkof, too).

Greetz
Oldie
UT Gaming since 1999

Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating ! 11 years 3 weeks ago #639

• Roc
  • Fresh Boarder
Abbrechen!
This is the first German word I learned when I clicked on Abbrechen after 20 minutes to write my post last Friday >.< I retry experience so I used Google Translate and doing some small corrections, just tell me if this is understandable ^^

Thanks Trek '!
Trekker wrote:
Nice idea with your CV but imo it must be a fake: 10:9 against an empty blue team? :D
The server's bot ragequitted... ¬¬

On Xfire, you should know that I bought a new PC on which I have not reinstalled (hence the fact that my UT2K4 runs on my external hard drive) because I planned to format it but I still have some things to do with it before.
Pending so I just reinstalled quickly to join you but the other day the only "Trekker" I found was a WoW player who was not playing UT2004 so I assumed it was not you :P I think by cons you can find me there with "Rockettoum".

About my life on UT, I honestly do not really remember since when I play, but it is counted in years (but you have to know until that night when I found the password who was "password" (hem.. :3) I had not played for months because I'm a very busy man :D).
Otherwise I mostly played DM, ONS, ICTF (a little CTF too), Assault and sooooo late to TAM I discovered a bit late. Also a bit of UT ... 2003? 99? An old UT, but I was really young at the time.
Speaking of that, for the curious ones you are and because many of you asked me, I'm 21 years old ^^

Pleased to meet you too, on my side I also hope to become a strong pillar of the team and I will do my best with my availabilities ^^
Trekker wrote:
PS: The time I invest in creating my keybind "Manges Mes Boules" was not in vain. ;)
Yeah yeah, true xD

Oldie thanks you too! :D

Still, it was fun to play with you =)
Ok cool, np and it will be an opportunity to learn a second word of German x)

Hope to see you soon on the battlefield :D
Last Edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by Roc.

Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating ! 11 years 3 weeks ago #640

• Uwe
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 51
Hello and welcome Roc! :)

Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating ! 11 years 2 weeks ago #658

• Roc
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Uwy :D
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds
Copyright 2024 Hi ! My name is Roc and I'm postulating ! (1/1) - Fair-Gamers Forum - Fair-Gamers Community - Play Fair & Have Fun !.
Joomla Templates by Wordpress themes free